Is my Ragdoll kitten a seal point, and what will she look like when she grows up?

savannah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! This is my first post here so I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong. 
This is Lolly, she was born on April 2nd, 2013. She will be coming home with me on June 18th, 2013. I'm very excited as this is my first kitten!
The following pictures are her right now, the last two being her Mommy (Baby) and Daddy (Jasper). 
The mom (Baby) is a Lilac Point Ragdoll, and the dad (Jasper) is a Seal Lynx Mink Mitted Ragdoll.

I reserved a seal point ragdoll kitten, and here she is. But will she really look like a seal point ragdoll when she grows up?
Is she a seal point? How can I tell? If not, what is she? I love her either way, no matter what!

Thank you very much!

mrsmcfadden

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's a seal point it looks like to me. That's what mine looked like. She is 8 months now. And still isn't that dark yet. They darken the older they get. Oddly, her name is Dolly! Lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

savannah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ahh, your ragdolls are gorgeous. I hope Lolly grows up to look like Dolly! Haha :)

mrsmcfadden

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dolly is a sweetheart. I love all cats. I have strays also. My Dolly is my heart though. When she's asleep and you pick her up she is so limp... To the point I thought she was dead. She goes limp anyways but sometimes it's scary! Lol. I can walk around with her like a baby, on my shoulder. She's a sweetie. Loves to eat! And follows me everywhere, well they all do that! Lol.

mrsmcfadden

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I should have rephrased about her coloring, your new kitten... Dolly looked almost just like that at birth. Almost blue but their color changes a lot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

savannah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh good! I'm relieved. I can't wait to see how she grows. :)