Is My Kitty Pregnant

Kfleenor22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all, I am new to this site and need a little advice. I found my baby as a stray when she was only about 2 weeks old, she went into heat but I don't remember the date, since then she's gotten so round and her nipples look huge.. I can't feel her babies but my sister says she can do idk, when I squeezed her nipples today there was a clear fluid that came out of them, is that normal? If she's pregnant how far along do you guys think she is? I was going to get her fixed but haven't had the money since we had to move. But if she's pregnant I'm going to get her fixed after her babies go home. Thank you guys so much!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like she may be. Has she been let outside or around intact males? If so I am sure she is. How old is she? She needs to stay strictly indoors, away from males, eating kitten food only, and make sure you have a vet on hand and are ready in case anything goes wrong. She sounds like she may just be a baby herself.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kfleenor22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have recently moved and we didn't know that there was a way she could sneak out so until we found that place she got out idk how many times. But now we have anywhere blocked off she can sneak out off and we have 2 intact males but I'm not sure if they are old enough to make babies. I'm not a kitty expert tho. I'm more of a dog expert than an kitty one.

Kfleenor22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Kfleenor22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The pictures don't really show just how big she is.. She looks so rounded in person.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I’m sure she does!

The males need to be neutered ASAP.

They can definitely impregnate a cat anytime now.

Do you have a low-cost neuter clinic near you?

Kfleenor22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not sure but I just got a job so I'm gonna start saving up to get them both fixed. Does she look like she's pregnant to you? I'm not sure she is that's why I came here to ask all the experts since I'm low on cash and alot of places here won't look at an animal without full payment.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She does look pregnant.

What is your city and state and I’ll find a low cost spay/neuter clinic for you. :)

Kfleenor22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Decatur Illinois and thank you so much!