Is my kitten a tabby?

lilkittyfam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

So I saw online that someone had a little 8 week old kitten they found but couldn't afford a vet or anything and after looking at her I fell in love and brought her home. I brought her to the vet and when I got to the application I had no idea how to classify her coat. (She won't sit still for a picture) She doesn't really have stripes anywhere but her face and legs but her undercoat (?) is white and the gray over it almost makes it look like stripes. Kinda like the cat above. Is she still a tabby? Will she eventually get body stripes too?

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks like a grey tabby to me. What a sweet baby [emoji]128149[/emoji]

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I actually just got a photo of her while she was getting ready for a nap lol Sorry about the cream soda bottle and the coke can. I might have a soda addiction....
She is a tabby for sure - the renown M on the forehead, no?

but possibly she is the so called ticked tabby - that is why there are nothing on her body.   That isnt that common, its the abyssynian cat whom are renown for it.  It hapeens in other cats too, but not that common as said.

Aby are a rare breed, but you may perhaps say to your friends she is somewhat an abyssynian-look alike.

In the formular you ca write ticked tabby with white, or even ticked tabby tuxedo.