Is my kitten a ragdoll?

mydearjessica

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got this kitten at a shelter where they said she was part Himalayan which I know she isn't since she doesn't have the features, and as I was researching what breed she might be I came across ragdoll. She has one blue eye and one green eye and is fluffy but she is only 2 months old. What does everyone think?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is defintely a point, and a medium / longhair.  She carries also white - is mitted as we say about points.  That is why the masque is so very uneven...

Yes, she must be counted as domestic, but if  you want to compare so its either  the bicolored ragdoll, or the balinese, ie mediumhaired siamese...

Very sweet.  You both are winners.  She getting a good home, you getting her into your home.   :)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWW - what a BEAUTIE !!!!! Just adorable and so very pretty. My first thought was a Snowshoe/Ragdoll Mix. Although Snowshoe are mitted; Your kitten has all white legs so we wouldn't see the "shoes". I found this picture of a Snowshoe kitty - the facial markings can be quite unique on some. No matter what the purebred mix - you surely found a gorgeous kitten!

Snowshoe:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mydearjessica

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Was thinking maybe birman or ya even the snowshoe but it really depends what length her hair is, I'm thinking she will be fluffy. She's really sweet and I love her different color eyes, really wish I knew what she was though. Thanks for your guys'a input so far :)