Is my girl in labour?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bmedlock09

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ya, still no babies. I'd be willing to bet she's gonna have 7 or 8 this go round. Her belly is so big! I was worried, but the kittens are moving around, I can see and feel them, and she's still eating like a cow. Lol.

stephniex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi how is your kitty today? I'm playing the waiting game also, a day feels like a week lol hope all is well xxxx

bmedlock09

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yay! She's in labor now! 2 kittens down!

bmedlock09

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ya a lil bit now that I think about it. But she went into her box like she does every night and I went to bed, well about 2 hours ago she wakes me up meowing like crazy and I went to the restroom and she followed me, I moved and she followed me meowing. Lol. She wanted me right by her side. Now I'm on a pillow thrown(like my son calls it lol) next to her birthing box and she just had number 5. [emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji]

bmedlock09

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know. I've been there! She's getting there though. Poor gal - they get so uncomfortable!
Ya I literally thought she was gonna pop lol. But she's having them now, 5 so far. I hate seeing my baby girl in pain tho :-(

stephniex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ya a lil bit now that I think about it. But she went into her box like she does every night and I went to bed, well about 2 hours ago she wakes me up meowing like crazy and I went to the restroom and she followed me, I moved and she followed me meowing. Lol. She wanted me right by her side. Now I'm on a pillow thrown(like my son calls it lol) next to her birthing box and she just had number 5. [emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji]
. Wow 5 congrats do u think she has more? can't wait to see them, yeah that's how my girls been the past few days hopefully she's getting closer, xxz

bmedlock09

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ya, but she like paused her labor I think all day and is now about to have another. She's acting like she's in labor again...here's a pic of the 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Okay. It's also possible that she is having after pains. Cats can have these for a couple of days after giving birth. Time will tell.