Votes: 1 100.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is very cute! Without pedigree papers, she would be described as a brown mackerel tabby (possibly torbie) domestic shorthair. Her head type does have some of the extreme features typical of Scottish Fold/Straight cats (large wide-open eyes, short nose and muzzle, rounded head), so she does look like she could be at least part Scottish Fold/Straight. Purebred Scottish Fold/Straight cats are usually more chubby in the body and legs than she is, though.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s adorable! I love her big, round eyes! Without pedigree papers, she would be called a Domestic Shorthair. But, I do think that she could have at least some Scottish Straight ancestry, since she has a flatter muzzle and round head.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

endoqt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is very cute! Without pedigree papers, she would be described as a brown mackerel tabby (possibly torbie) domestic shorthair. Her head type does have some of the extreme features typical of Scottish Fold/Straight cats (large wide-open eyes, short nose and muzzle, rounded head), so she does look like she could be at least part Scottish Fold/Straight. Purebred Scottish Fold/Straight cats are usually more chubby in the body and legs than she is, though.
What if she's just skinny? Can that be the case? :D

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, maybe "chubby" wasn't the most precise term to use... Scottish Fold/Straight cats usually have heavier bone structure, relatively thick short legs, broad chests, short bodies, etc., similar to British Shorthairs (because British Shorthairs were used in the development of the breed).