Is my cat pregnant

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a female cat that I believe was in heat about 4 weeks ago, she was around A male that is not neutered ( he is our neighbors outside cat). We were going to get her spayed but With COVID the vets are only doing emergency appointments so we can’t even find out if she’s pregnant from them. Her nipples are still small and just a little pink. But her stomach has grown quite a bit in the last week or so. These are so photos of her stomach and her nipples.

Attachments

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she was around a male while in heat yah its possible. How old is she? Are there no vets around you at all that will do spays? They should be able to now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If she was around a male while in heat yah its possible. How old is she? Are there no vets around you at all that will do spays? They should be able to now.
She is around 7 months ( I know thats really young) I was looking up vets near me and they are all closed right now . I will go look again though to make sure.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kittycat12345 and welcome to the forum !

You could look around for inexpensive spay and neuter programs......they're often made available by SPCAs and local cat rescue organizations, maybe even by your local town/city. If you can't find one, post back with your general location and one of us could do a little searching.

Meantime, even with the little we can see of her there....she's intriguing!

So...........how about some pics of the rest of her? Plus, she simply can not remain anonymous :lol:...what's her name?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Kittycat12345 and welcome to the forum !

You could look around for inexpensive spay and neuter programs......they're often made available by SPCAs and local cat rescue organizations, maybe even by your local town/city. If you can't find one, post back with your general location and one of us could do a little searching.

Meantime, even with the little we can see of her there....she's intriguing!

So...........how about some pics of the rest of her? Plus, she simply can not remain anonymous :lol:...what's her name?
I’m still looking for a place to spay her ( if she’s not pregnant) I’m sure I will find a place. Right now I’m just trying to figure out if she is pregnant. Her name is Hissy, because when we first got her she would just hiss at you. I will try to get a better picture of her😊

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She’s most likely pregnant and way too young. Are there seriously no vets doing spays in your area right now? I find that questionable. If you wait too long, she’ll be a mom. Now is the time to spay/abort.