Is My Cat Pregnant

JodieByram91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My female cat is almost 3 years old I'm wondering if someone can tell me if she is pregnant, she is a house cat she never usually goes out, I also have a male cat but he is neutered, 3 weeks ago today i had.left the little window in the kitchen open by mistake, I came to the toilet (mines downstairs) and I had 2 strange cats in my house but I didnt get a chance to see if they was male or not because they ran straight back out the window as soon as they saw me, since then she has been gaining weight slowly and her nipples look like they have started to get darker, this is my first time i haven't done this before, it surprised me finding 2 other cats in my house when I have a male anyway any help would be greatly appreciated please

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh boy! You can bet that the male cats got to her and that she is pregnant. That must not have been too pleasant for your girl in her own home.

It’s early enough to spay her now and terminate the pregnancy without consequences. If not, you’ll want to spay her about 8 weeks after kittens wean. Let us know what you decide as we are here to help either way! :)