Is my cat pregnant!

amber17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I noticed my cats behavior and it's unusual she is less active as she used to be she all she does is eat and sleep and she does look slightly big as I remembered her to be and her nipples are pink and when she lays down she lays down she lays down slowly and turns on her back so is she pregnant?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Most likely she is pregnant. How long have you had her? How old is she? Does she go outside? Can you post a picture?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

amber17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've had her for 2 years she was stray kitten when I found her I took her in so she used to live inside with me but she loves to be in the back yard and play so she does stay outside sometimes
This is her I haven't gotten to take a picture of her stomach yet but I will soon .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, if she's not spayed and loves to be outdoors, then she's pregnant. When did you notice her tummy getting bigger? Cat pregnancy lasts an average of 65 days.

Have you made a nest for her in a quiet place like your bedroom? She needs to eat lots of kitten chow and wet food now too. I think you should keep her indoors only now as well, so she does not pick up fleas or have her kittens outdoors.

amber17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, if she's not spayed and loves to be outdoors, then she's pregnant. When did you notice her tummy getting bigger? Cat pregnancy lasts an average of 65 days.

Have you made a nest for her in a quiet place like your bedroom? She needs to eat lots of kitten chow and wet food now too. I think you should keep her indoors only now as well, so she does not pick up fleas or have her kittens outdoors.
A picture of her right now she has a lot of hair so it's hard to tell and is her nipple supposed to look like that

amber17

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise