Is My Cat In Labor???

cheyenne collins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So i prepared myself thoroughly for this, reading everything I can, but nothing is adding up with what i've read... she had some bloody discharge and a bubble coming out of her vagina a few minutes after. she doesnt want to be alone, is right beside me, and not crying out or anything. Is that bubble a kitten? what should I do? HELP!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheyenne collins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
clear with red inside. no, its just like stuck

heathensservant

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What happened? What was it? I'm sorry. I'm literally on the edge of the couch. lol

cheyenne collins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my girl just made giving birth look as easy as taking a drink! she cried out three times and gave birth one right after another! 2 babies so far! I was scared because she is tiny, but she proved me wrong! blew through it like it was nothing! Proud mommy and now grammy(: can't wait til my husband comes home!!!!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So the bubble did contained only some fluid, nothing else? The kittens did come afterwards, right?

cheyenne collins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The bubble was filled with red fluid and was kind of just stuck there. She bursted it and within the hour she had the first kitten. I got scared because when I looked it up it said that if she has that and no kittens within 10 minutes then to call the vet. BUT, my phone was stolen the other day and I live accross the railroad tracks and the were replacing them and no one could get out. So I couldn't get her there or even notify them in any way. Momma is doing great! She ended up having 4 total. She is a black cat and has two black ones and two grey ones! Thanks everyone for all the concerns and all the help!