Is My Cat Going To Give Birth Soon? She Has Milk!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

VeganCatMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Today is the day!!! She's pushing as I type, licking her vulva, meowing over and over and was shaking alittle.

VeganCatMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How's it going now? More kittens?
She had one more at 10:30am, so basically three hours later. She was taking a nap and resting. No more than two though, yet anyways . I don't feel anymore in her, but i'm keeping my eyes and ears open. Before she had the second one she meowed for me and I came in and she immediately started pushing. With the first one, she was literally banging on my bedroom door for a good few minutes, and when I let her in she was crying and had the first one soon after. Right now she's sleeping with them and they are eating very well. Will get a better picture later.

Attachments

VeganCatMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She had her third one, but not the placenta yet. She's resting again but the placenta hasn't delivered. Shes really tired too. All three kittens are doing fine.

Edit: placenta out, all is good!

Last edited:

VeganCatMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay, she's either done or she has one more, I thought I felt a kitten in there earlier but I don't anymore. She shakes a little bit sometimes, is this normal? As soon as I saw her shaking I gave her some canned goat milk that has been supplemented with vitamin D, I'm just terrified she'll get eclampsia because I cannot afford to go to the vet. But if something is wrong I'll figure out a way so we can go, I'll just have to beg my dad for money which I absolutely hate and hope to avoid. Other than the shaking everything looks fine, all three kittens are strong and eating a lot, she won't leave the nest but she'll stick her head out for food and drank all the goat milk I gave her. I didn't give her the whole can, only about 1/4th mixed in with some of her crunchy food.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Calcium will help the shakes. The goat's milk will help. Give her plenty. She may have after pains. These are normal.

Glad the babies are doing well! :)