Is My Cat Going Into Labor/giving Birth Now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Woohoo I got the terramycin
My neighbor ended up having some Im so lucky
The kittens are 15 days old and already starting to walk they come to my side of the bed and cuddle with me at night today I woke up to zemi (hound got a name change) meowing in my face it was adorable

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do i put it on the eye or in the eye? And How much should I use also how often should I use it? Any advice would be very much appreciated :D

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Please call your vet and ask them about dosage information. As much as I, and other TCS members, want to support and help you with your kitten; specific dosing instructions should only be coming from a licensed vet. Eye problems are very common in kittens and if you have a good relationship with your vet they may be able to assist with out an office visit.

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Terramycin goes in the eye. You just put a bit on your finger and swipe it right on the eyeball. I've never used it on a kitten that age so you should ask your vet how much to use.
Thanks so much this helped a ton
Also to kieka I did call the vet but they said I would have to come in and thats over $90
I ended up doing a tiny drop on each of them and peaches is starting to open her eye and zemi's eye is completely open already :D this stuff is amazing

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are doing great
Mom and dad both love them and play with them nonstop and when they sleep they like to sleep cuddled up to me its so cute I wake up with a kitten on each shoulder haha their names are Zemi Keanu (black kitty) and Peaches Cobbler.

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So aria had the kittens on september 13th and zemi is doing amazing but peaches wont eat anything hes still eating from his mom and ive tried wet food but he wont even touch it so what do i do?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
At 12 weeks the kitten should be eating wet food and dry kitten chow while also still nursing.

What brand of wet food are you offering?

How is her overall health? How much does this kitten weigh?

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was using fancy feast brand since its the only one my walmart + cvs + dollar general has
I also have hard kitten food from purina and the racheal ray kitten food also but he just wont eat

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can you try homemade recipes for kitten glop? Gerber stage 2 (no onion or garlic) ham or other meat baby food?
I had no clue i could use actual baby food lol thank you so much
I have pumpkin puree is there any homemade kitten food i could make with it?

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Also hes about half the size of his sister zemi and he cries alot when hes not feeding off of mom

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another question lol how do i get him to stop peeing on the bed? I have to wash my sheets once a day or once every other day because he keeps peeing on them even though hes mostly potty trained he does it in his sleep i think so what can i do for that lol

Safaria

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="Furballsmom, post: :)
Have you had him in to the vet?[/QUOTE]
No recently both my parents have been missing work due to surgeries and I have no income so i havent been able to take any of them to the vet