Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, looks like a girl to me. We would love to see pictures of her other end, too... I bet she is cute :)

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't guess Bengal from the pictures, but with such a young baby it can be more difficult to tell. Where did you get her? Are her parents Bengals?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Marina dragos

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I wouldn't guess Bengal from the pictures, but with such a young baby it can be more difficult to tell. Where did you get her? Are her parents Bengals?

I have been told that they are. And that her parents are also. Not that it wold matter. My only request was that she would not shed much and she does not shed at all:).

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been told that they are. And that her parents are also. Not that it wold matter. My only request was that she would not shed much and she does not shed at all:).
That is because she is a baby ;) Wait until she gets older. I hope that isn't a deal breaker. She is cute though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Marina dragos

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is because she is a baby ;) Wait until she gets older. I hope that isn't a deal breaker. She is cute though.
It doesn't really matter if she is not a bengal tho. She perf:) thank you for your responses! Aswome forum!

• Purraise
Reactions: jen