Is My 6 Month Old Kitten A Boy Or Girl?

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I adopted a stray. I would like to know the gender, so I don't look dumb, when I go-to the veterinarian...
it's about 6 months old, and no "bumps"
IMG_20181229_131852.jpg
down there

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm voting "girl" too, but don't worry about "looking dumb." Even vets have been fooled on this one, and at fairly advanced ages (4-7 months). Especially since occasionally little boys' testicles don't descend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i dont think so, I'm down loading pix of the day i found him in August. he was super tiny. he looked about 6wks

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
a friend said"boy" when i found him. his/her name is Leon, after my dad. so even if itsi a little girl, I'm keeping the name, but getting him fixed and shots next week.

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have appt to get fixed in 2wks now. i feel dumb, lol. but there are no bumps down there, and half my friends say girl and half say boy.
at first, they all said boy so he's been going by Leon

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a friend said"boy" when i found him. his/her name is Leon, after my dad. so even if itsi a little girl, I'm keeping the name, but getting him fixed and shots next week.
My aunt was named Leonne (pronounced Lee-own), which is the feminine version of Leon, so if he turns out to be a she it's easy enough to change. The cat will never know the difference.

S/he's adorable, by the way.

Margret

mmeyers9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My aunt was named Leonne (pronounced Lee-own), which is the feminine version of Leon, so if he turns out to be a she it's easy enough to change. The cat will never know the difference.

S/he's adorable, by the way.

Margret
, so true, and thx!

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can you get us a more in focus picture? Based on your last set of pics, that middle one sure looks like a vagina to me, but it's hard bc in the first set I was thinking boy. But i'm leaning towards girl now bc opening looks like a slit and not a round dot. Can you try pics again please?