Is Lulu different?

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
..... I forgot that Lulu jumped into the toilet too when she was a kitten.
🤣🤣🤣

Jackie is tame compared to how Dante was! Dante didn’t start to calm down until he was 7.5 years old!

Lulu sounds bored, with the knocking things down bit. The cabinets? Baby cabinet locks. The hanging light fixture? Move everything she can use to get up there. Maybe hang if higher & sticky tape on it?

Outside time, I swear by it. Meanwhile can you set up a few bird feeders & maybe a bird bath in the view of a window? That way she can watch birds through a screen? Give her a nice bird watching seat. For toys I recommend the cat dancer (cheap on amazon & chewy) and the hexbug (especially the remote controlled mouse!) I pull out the hecbug when it rains or I’m sick. An empty box, tissue paper, catnip and a few toys is magic. Plus he plays fetch sometimes. Play with her at least twice a day. Get her to climb up and down things when you play with her, to tire her out.
Jackie’s Christmas present.
2803FC98-2CCF-4C76-958B-438C1C78901F.jpeg
Thank goodness Jackie doesn’t want in my cabinets! He is obsessed with my junk drawer. If he starts opening it, I will put a baby latch on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lulu&Finn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
🤣🤣🤣

Jackie is tame compared to how Dante was! Dante didn’t start to calm down until he was 7.5 years old!

Lulu sounds bored, with the knocking things down bit. The cabinets? Baby cabinet locks. The hanging light fixture? Move everything she can use to get up there. Maybe hang if higher & sticky tape on it?

Outside time, I swear by it. Meanwhile can you set up a few bird feeders & maybe a bird bath in the view of a window? That way she can watch birds through a screen? Give her a nice bird watching seat. For toys I recommend the cat dancer (cheap on amazon & chewy) and the hexbug (especially the remote controlled mouse!) I pull out the hecbug when it rains or I’m sick. An empty box, tissue paper, catnip and a few toys is magic. Plus he plays fetch sometimes. Play with her at least twice a day. Get her to climb up and down things when you play with her, to tire her out.
Jackie’s Christmas present.
View attachment 368738
Thank goodness Jackie doesn’t want in my cabinets! He is obsessed with my junk drawer. If he starts opening it, I will put a baby latch on it.
The pictures are from before we got Finn. They play a lot. Also tomorrow I’ll have to take a picture of the family room. It is filled with cat toys. 😊 My son loves to play with them with the wand. Finn is younger than her and goes wild for it. Lulu will chase it if she’s on the mood.