Is he really half NFC? (Pic heavy)

fluffymoose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was given Moose by a lady who said that she had a purebred Norwegian Forest Cat male. Moose is his son. He's a ballsy little guy. I'm just curious if anyone here can see NFC in him at all. 

8 weeks old:

View media item 229248

10 weeks:

12 weeks:

Also, I just want to share pictures because he's so darn handsome. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fluffymoose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Forgot to add, his mother is a DSH calico. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Difficult to say if he has any NFC treats.  It will perhaps be easier to see when he is older.

He is a prettie, so he and you were lucky.

But he is very young, 6 weeks??

Good luck!

fluffymoose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! (: 

I was told 8 weeks when I picked him up, though I assumed he was a little bit younger because he still had quite a bit of blue to his eyes. All of his baby teeth were in though, so it's kind of a hard call. 

He's currently about 12 weeks old. He was at the vets last week, and weighed 2.7 lbs. 

fluffymoose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just sharing some updates! I found out that he was actually 6 weeks  when I brought him home, not 8  like I was originally told. So now he's a little over 13 weeks and growing like a weed! 

The first two pictures are a little older (a week or two I believe) and the last three I told about 20 minutes ago.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Just sharing some updates! I found out that he was actually 6 weeks when I brought him home, not 8 like I was originally told. So now he's a little over 13 weeks and growing like a weed! 

The first two pictures are a little older (a week or two I believe) and the last three I told about 20 minutes ago.
Oh he is stunning !!! :nod:

Just look at those beautiful green eyes :heart3: