Is Cisco A Bengal Mix?

salttram

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know this gets asked all the time, but my friends always ask "what kind of cat IS he?" . . . Cisco seems more spotted than other tabbies I've seen, has other unusual markings, and is just wild and crazy much of the time, usually in a good and hilarious way. He doesn't hesitate to play-chase with our other cat, twice his size.
PB280006-Web-small.jpg
PC190008.jpg
PC190011.jpg

Attachments

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cisco (is that a Star Trek name?) looks like a spotted tabby with white markings to me. He is very handsome! Im not an ~expert~ but I think he's probably just a little individual with some extra spunk :)

Tabby Cats

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cisco is adorable! I would describe him as a brown spotted tabby and white domestic shorthair. Spotted tabby is a pattern that is seen in many breeds as well as in the domestic gene pool in general. I don't see signs of Bengal influence in Cisco's pattern, color, head or body type. I think he is just a special cat with his own unique looks and personality :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Cisco is so handsome! I would describe him as a brown spotted tabby and white Domestic Shorthair. I’m not really seeing Bengal in him, they have a longer, leaner body, and a proportionally small head, and no white.