IPAD first gen trouble

asherdash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
just an FYI to say that I haven't been able to log on using my IPAD. I get the error message DISALLOWED KEY CHARACTERS. I googled the error message and most of the blogs that pop up are way above my head. So I give up the IPAD and use the MAC. This is a bummer because this site is mainly what I used the IPAD for pretty much exclusively.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try clearing your cookies on your ipad. We've had a few members who had success trying that with this same issue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asherdash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you but no luck for me. I may try a factory reset. I probably won't fight with the IPAD till the weekend .

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the exact same problem and it just started recently.  I'm not sure there is a way to remove cookies on an ipad, and i did a hard reset and it didn't help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asherdash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh no! the hard reset was my next course of action. The crazy part is that I haven't changed settings or anything like that.

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh no! the hard reset was my next course of action. The crazy part is that I haven't changed settings or anything like that.
Mine is an iPad 2 and I can get online by clicking an email with a link but not by directly logging on....