Introducing our newest family member!

SiameseLuverr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We just brought our newest family member Marvel home this past weekend! She is a seal lynx snow Bengal and we are absolutely in love. After owning Coco and Otto, I don't think I will be able to own any other breed. I grew up around Siamese (my mom always owned at least 1 Siamese, usually 2) but Bengals have just stolen my heart completely. There is something about their personality that just makes you fall in love with them. Originally we were supposed to wait until after Coco's kittens were rehomed but when we went to meet her we just had to bring her home with us. Today is day 4 and she is doing amazing. Since she first got here, she's been eating, drinking and using the litter box. She used to play as well but only if we were interacting with her. When she got here she was a little scared of the other cats which made her hiss a bit but within 24 hours she was rubbing up against them and smelling them without issues at all. She is 11 weeks old and is such a smart girl. She knows her name, she's already trained herself on our ZiggyDoo cat wheel. We are so happy!! So we just wanted to introduce our newest member of the family to everyone. We can't wait for her to darken up a little so we can do some progression pictures!!

Meet Marvel 😻
20200729_125152.jpg

20200728_064919.jpg

20200727_083718.jpg

20200727_084335.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SiameseLuverr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh wow she is just stunning :hearthrob:
Congratulations on your new addition :clap:
Thank you so much! It was an early birthday present from my husband. She is just perfect, and SUCH a love bug 😻

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a beauty she is! And I have a sneaking suspicion that Marvel's name will fit her more and more as she grows up!

SiameseLuverr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cat..from another Bengal addicted person ;)
Cant wait to see her when the kitten fuzzies go and her color develops.
Her dad is on the darker side for a seal lynx and her mom is a brown (on the lighter side) so it'll be amazing to see how she turns out. Right now if you look at her from far away or a certain angle, you can see her rosettes coming in! I will definitely be taking some progression pictures and uploading them as she darkens up 😊😻

SiameseLuverr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, lucky you, Happy Early Birthday! :party: Marvel is absolutely adorable. :heartshape: Can't wait to see more pics as she grows.
Thank you!! I will be sure to upload pictures frequently as she grows 😃 today is only day 5 and I've probably got over 100 pics of her already lol she is just so cute! My phone is literally half pictures of my kids and then the other half is the 3 of my Bengals 😂 I went from never thinking I'd be able to own one, to owning three lol. I think you can tell I've fallen in love with this breed lol