Introducing myself

kitty89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I'm a cat lover from Canada, and just getting my first cats I've had since I was a kid. I've decided to get two Bengals, which should be lots of fun! I'll put pictures up once I get them!

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Kitty89 welcome to TCS!
Hope to see pics of your Bengals once you've acquired them. Like Yayi, I'm also from the Philippines! Hope to see more of you here!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi! Welcome! I live in GA, and I look forward to getting to know you and your kitties. Bengals are so pretty! Please post pics!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi! Glad to see another new member. I also look forward to seeing your cats pictures. If I can't have 300 cats, at least I can look at them everyday here by seeing everyone else's pretty kitties.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome to TCS!
So glad you joined us !
congratulations on your new additions, look forward to meeting them! I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitty89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Well, I've done it. I put down a deposit for a Bengal kitten, and have purchased a 2.5 year old Bengal. I'm not actually getting them until the beginning of May though (I'm still in school, and can't get them until I move), but am now sort of a cat owner (they just don't live with me yet, hehe). The breeder is keeping them for me there until I'm able to take them, which is really nice as well!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great for her to keep them for you! Hope you'll share plenty of pics with us when you get them, we never get tired of kitty pictures around here! Oh, before I forget, Welcome to TCS !

craven

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new too - and also have a Bengal - you're gonna have alot of fun w/them!!!!