Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I'm so glad I found this site.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS @RickR  , and congratulations on Lucy's picture being selected for Photograph of the Week.  

Love Lucy's expression in your photo in this thread, she is looking a little less enthusiastic about having her photograph taken then Archie. 
    Both gorgeous looking cats by the way, and your photographs look very professional. I hope to see lots more of them around the site. 

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Welcome to TCS @RickR  , and congratulations on Lucy's picture being selected for Photograph of the Week.  

Love Lucy's expression in your photo in this thread, she is looking a little less enthusiastic about having her photograph taken then Archie. 
    Both gorgeous looking cats by the way, and your photographs look very professional. I hope to see lots more of them around the site. 
Yes.  The funny thing is, Lucy generally loves to have her picture taken.  Like many cats, she has an expressive face; in this pic she chose to share one of her pouty faces.  And because the picture was taken from slightly above her, the angle intensifies her "look."

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Yes.  The funny thing is, Lucy generally loves to have her picture taken.  Like many cats, she has an expressive face; in this pic she chose to share one of her pouty faces.  And because the picture was taken from slightly above her, the angle intensifies her "look."

That's great:  the next time I get a photo with Mouse glaring at me I'll just tell everyone he wasn't really giving me the evil eye - it was just the angle I took the picture from.  
    Of course no one will believe me but I can always try.

You obviously know what you are doing when you take photographs - unlike me as I just point the camera and press the button hoping for the best.  

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh, the ginger tabby, black cat combination! One of my favorites. Lucy and Archie are both so beautiful. [emoji]128149[/emoji]

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
What great photos! [emoji]128077[/emoji]. The one of baby Lucy with her little face covered with food is too sweet for words. I love them all. [emoji]128149[/emoji]

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love your pictures! Too cute![emoji]128008[/emoji]

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Black kitten being bottle-fed. 
 That just killed me. LOL!

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Lucy is so lucky to be alive.  I'd never raised an infant kitten; I did just about everything wrong.  Fortunately, she lived thru my mistakes and grew into a healthy, beautiful cat.  

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Face first in the food dish!  What a wonderfully classic "cute kitten" pic!  I laughed so louldly that Hekitty jumped off of the couch and came to see what was up! 

Welcome to TCS.  I'm still fairly new here in terms of time (although I run my mouth...erm...fingertips...all over the place.  You're going to have so much fun on this site!  It is the friendliest I've found, and I've learned stuff I never knew in 60-ish years of cats.