Intro

bigalum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all..I'd like to introduce our two new additions to our family. Chief and Zazzles (brother and sister) are 10 weeks old. They came home about three weeks ago and have settled in nicely. They share the house with Salem our 7 yr old choc lab. We haven't had kittens in over 15 years and forgot how much fun they are. Chief and Zazzles are our 3rd and 4th siamese cats previously having two rescue siamese cats over the years.

Thanks to the many articles and threads on this site, we're feeding a variety of canned food with no issues. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge from the forum.

Ed

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squeee!! They are just gorgeous.

Congratulations on your new additions, l'm sure you'll have a ton of fun in store 

shoshanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww... they are beautiful and so alert and looks like they enjoy having their picture taken.  

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site, your kittens are so adorable.  I love siamese, am now on my 4th one over the years. 

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Too much cuteness!! Looks like Chief is struggling to keep those baby blues open. Zazzles, on the other hand, just had to get a quick nap in. What fun they must be. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigalum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the compliments. They are the best kittens we've had the pleasure to live with.

4leia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome!!!! I'm also a newbie. Just wanted to say that your little ones are gorgeous  and i wish you the best of luck with them