.Interesting.

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I look in the members page but I can't seem to find myself.. did I skip over it or something?

and lol how come I cant post in IMO ??

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't find you in the members list either. It looks like you've been a member long enough to post in IMO too.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't find you either?, but i notice you have a dot in front of your name so i don't know if thats got something to do with it?!.

I'll move this to Announcements for you though

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's because you have periods before and after your name- the system doesn't know where to put you.

You have to meet the criteria to post in IMO- age restriction, post restriction, time on the board restriction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thats odd I was on the sysetm before though, cause I clearly remember that, So then what do I have to do??

and whats the restrictions? the age, post and time on board?

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, you meet the time restriction (over 90 days a member if I remember correctly), post restriction (over 100) and if my math is correct, the age restriction (over 18.) It's probably got to do with your user name again I'd guess. If the system doesn't know where to put you, and it's not "seeing" you in the system, then I'd guess IT thinks you don't meet the restrictions since you're invisible anway
?

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So then what can I do about it? Can I change my name to add a - infront of it??

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh.. thank you guys! *hugs* yeah I cant understand it either why i cant post on IMO, and Im wondering where all my messages went too..

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
...I still cant find myself on it, Ive double checked and re checked but still cant find it, and I used to have two read messages at the top underneath my name but now I have nothing, Im on the secret santa list and im waiting to see if I got pmed a message but when I look on the link for me it doesnt say anything about if you wanted to private message me.. just my email thing which is wierd..

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
uh I tried to pm her but it just shows this message

'".Kitten LUVR., you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

so im confused as to what to do now..., as well everyone else has "send a private message to so and so" except on mine... so noone can pm me?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just tried to send you a PM and got this message:

Kitten LUVR. has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Do you have PM's enabled ?

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks JCAT, and yeah I look in options and it only has allow emails or whatnot, but it doesnt have anything about allowing PM"S which I did allow way before, I was thinking about the minro thread thats above this one stating that minors cant have PM to or from but Im actually 18 so it wouldnt count for me since im not a minor but actually an adult.. so im totally confused about this