Interactive Toys!?

Nixiiie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Jude oh my sweet sweet Jude. We finally have our cats living out with each other, no boundaries and it's going well! As well as it could with a 3 year old and an 8 year old. Hes just really high energy and I find him bouncing at Bella my older girl. I can tell its nonagressive as he never uses claws, teeth, doesnt even make a peep. It just looks like he wants to play but shes having none of it.

We have the typical toys: Lazer, he loves for a little while, Dangle stick toys, rolling balls, cat nip balls, a kicker but these only keep him busy for so long. We're looking for toys that he can be more engaged in but wont cost us an arm/leg.

If anyone has any ideas of toys that'd be so appreciated! Even willing to DIY if I Can!

Pic of jude below because hes so handsome ;)
jude.jpg 30516024_10155887344355589_6261759952971469003_n.jpg

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I found Da Bird to be magical. I had used other stick and feather toys and other dangle toys but this one moves so lifelike even our cat that doesn’t often get very engaged runs after it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe some DIY puzzle toys?

Favorites in this house have been Da Bird, The Cat Dancer, the laser pointer and catnip bubbles. (Although Mooch was scared of the bubbles.:lol: )

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another vote for Da Bird. All of our cats love it. Also, recently got a couple of "Whirling Wigglers" . They are battery powered toys with butterflies on the end of a wire that flap their wings and "fly" around a base. Three of ours LOVE this. Don't know how durable it is though. We've only had the butterflies a couple of weeks and the wings have lots of teeth marks (still intact though!).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nixiiie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Deff gonna check out Da bird! Thank you everyone