Inter-active toy suggestions ?

candicew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello I am wanting to keep my cats busy by getting a few interactive toys when I looked on Amazon there were so many to look through so I'm coming here to ask what some of the favourites are that your cats have . Thank you!

tiptopper

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The above banner lists reviews and toys that have been tried by members. Our cats love  Cat Dancer-- Play-n-Squeak mouse

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The favorites in our house are milk rings, furry mice and mylar balls.  Other favorites are the laser pointer, the cat dancer, Da Bird and catnip bubbles.  

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
Cat dancer has appealed to every cat I have tried it on, and its cheap to buy.  Also, a fishing pole type toy (I actually prefer the cheapo Chinese ones to the more expensive da bird type) is good, either with  various feathers on the end, or a small light stuffed mouse...

Finally many cats can learn to play fetch (and once they learn they usually REALLY LOVE it,sometimes playing for 10 or 20 minutes at a time...), so a small light toy you can throw that is easy for your cat to carry in their mouth is an option.

Last edited:

sean mc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I like the Cat Tamboo Flyers personally. It's a tougher more durable alternative to the Da Bird and other similar type toys. They're a really small start-up business so not many people have tried them, but I'm a big fan: cattamboo.com