• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Lead poisoning from the bee bee's?

May she Rest in peace
from the bee bee's or ingesting some from duck hunters possibly..i tried so hard but she is dead and i feel so helpless and angry and sad. all i can do is cry.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

from the bee bee's or ingesting some from duck hunters possibly..i tried so hard but she is dead and i feel so helpless and angry and sad. all i can do is cry.
RIP little swan, You did absolutely everything you could for this baby, she was lucky to have you

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last days of her life were as happy as they could be, because of you. You saved her from a horrible, slow, agonising death from torture and terror, and you showed her kindness and love, and gave her a warm, safe place to live out her last days in peace and comfort.

I have no doubt you have a special swan guardian watching over you now

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just found this thread. I'm so sorry nothing could be done to save Star.
But you and your husband did the right things to help her. Death from lead poisoning and the pain from the broken wing would have been horrible. She is free now and nothing and nobody can hurt her.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

The last days of her life were as happy as they could be, because of you. You saved her from a horrible, slow, agonising death from torture and terror, and you showed her kindness and love, and gave her a warm, safe place to live out her last days in peace and comfort.

I have no doubt you have a special swan guardian watching over you now
I agree!

Those men who were hurting her should be charged with animal cruelty

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

Aww hun, you tried!!!

May the sweet swan RIP.