Indy

dagger311

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We lost Indy this morning. His condition deteriorated last night and it was obvious that he was done fighting back. I took him to the vet this morning and she said she thought it would be best if he were put down before he starting feeling a lot of pain, and I agreed.

I got one last good night with him, curled up against my arm purring, and he passed peacefully in my arms this morning.

Goodbye baby, I'm gonna miss you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss, please know you are not alone in your grief, we will be here. It helps to share the burden to make it a little easier to bear. Indy would be the last one to want to be the reason to bring pain into your life, he loves you too much. He would want you to go into the future and find happiness once more, just as you would want for him if you were the first to go. The bond you have formed with him is eternal, because it was forged from love. Let his love surround you and guide you and know his new path will always parallel your own until the day it crosses once more.
I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, take care of yourself......RIP beautiful Indy, you will never be forgotten and will always have a place in a loving heart. Sleep tight, little prince!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together.

Lots of happy memories.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So very sorry for your loss of that cute little guy, but he passed in the arms of the one who loved him and he loved. I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: