In need of help!

mabes122

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’ve had two cats who have lived together for months. They always cuddled and loved each other and played amazing. I brought home two new kittens. One who’s been super aggressive towards them. The 4 month old kitten I’ve had hasn’t reacted to it. My 11 month old kitten is now aggressive to the 4 month old kittens she’s gotten along with great. Anything he goes near her she starts hissing aggressively and smacks him. She’s constantly hissing at him and I’m not sure why. It’s making me very upset since they’ve always gotten along so well and now she’s been super aggressive. Any help or answers would be great. Thank you

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It sounds like redirected aggression. The stress from the new kittens is making her lash out, particularly at the 4 month old. How did you introduce the new kittens to your current cats?

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An 11 month old and kittens are almost always going to end up friends. You likely just need to give it more time.

Can give more detailed advice if you provide additional details (timeline, how you introduced them, how old is the cat you didn't mention, how are they all acting, etc...).