In Need Of A Home

abstract

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a short, but sad story to tell.

Tonight a 12 year old girl came to our door in tears. She said she saw our dog in the front window and thought that since we have one animal, we might take another, and then offered us her cat. Turns out she and her family recently moved to the area. Their landlord has told them they cannot keep their pets, and they've already had to give up a dog. The girl's parents apparently told her to just go drop the cat off in a neighborhood nearby, but she couldn't bring herself to do it and decided to go door-to-door instead.

We took the cat in, of course, but we're unable to keep her, and now I'm looking for a good home. She's about 6 years old, up to date on shots, and very, very friendly. Also very vocal.
I've included a picture - rather large, and the best one I could get. She wouldn't stop rubbing against my legs!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6041/dscn5395r.jpg

I'm in St. Charles, MO, and unfortunately without transportation. If you can give her a loving home, please let me know as soon as possible.

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a mature young lady - to decide to find her kitty a home, rather than listen to the adults and dump it.

This just makes me sick. I hope you find a home for her.