Immediate Help needed

purrboy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We just found this stray kitten. She is so starved and thin that she is near death. Very little movement from her. We are trying to get her to digest a sugar(Brown Sugar) and water mix. We continue to pet and massage her but her eyes run from clear to haze... Any suggestions to help keep her alive would be appreciated...

thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrboy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We tried... Unfortunately she apparently was beyond saving...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry- but these things happen. Just for next time you can bookmark www.kitten-rescue.com and turn there if you find another small one in distress.

I will move this to crossing the bridge now

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You did what you could to save this little baby. Rest in peace sweet kitten. You were loved.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless you for trying to save this precious baby. She went to the Bridge knowing that someone loved her, feeling the warmth of your tender care. Play freely and joyfully over the Bridge, little one.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
At the end she was with someone being cared for. That's a wonderful thing. RIP sweet baby.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a relief that this baby found someone to care for her at the very end. Rest peacefully, angel.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss! At least the kitten didn't die alone.... Bless you for caring for her during her darkest hours. Rest in peace, precious baby - I'm sorry that you were cheated from life's joys but I'm glad that your suffering is over now. And, PurrBoy, thank you for being a friend to God's precious creatures. Hugs, Susan

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You did what you could! Thank you for caring...At least she isn't in pain anymore

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bless it and may your god bless you for what you did - it could not have found a better set of people to slip away with knowing it was loved and cared for at the end.
Thanks for caring and being there
Kev