I'm sorry

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to apologize for my behavior a couple weeks ago. That was not a true representation of myself. I am not sure why it happened. Maybe the stress of the upcoming spay/neuter surgery. Maybe the guilt I will carry that I should have done yearly check ups with my prior cats and the female's medical issues may have been caught earlier and treated better. Maybe because I thought I was being treated like somebody new to owning cats when I wasn't. I don't know and it really doesn't matter.

I just wanted to pop in here and say I am truly sorry to anyone I made a inappropriate snarky comment to and to anyone who had to read it. I am truly embarrassed by my behavior. I hope you see past my last few posts. :sniffle: Love your fur babies and keep helping others.

Snickersdoodle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sometimes there is really great advice on these kind of forums and sometimes there is not. And sometimes people would rather be preachy than helpful. Sometimes you can do everything right and still have it go wrong. I think it was big of you to apologize, but also remember to be gentle to yourself.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes there is really great advice on these kind of forums and sometimes there is not. And sometimes people would rather be preachy than helpful. Sometimes you can do everything right and still have it go wrong. I think it was big of you to apologize, but also remember to be gentle to yourself.
Yeah, that.

Margret

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And sometimes we don't want advice, we just want someone to listen.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! The apology is noted, appreciated and truly welcomed, but the posters who really need it may benefit from seeing a link to this thread there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! The apology is noted, appreciated and truly welcomed, but the posters who really need it may benefit from seeing a copy of this thread there.
Why wouldn't they see it?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Not everyone comes into The Cat Lounge. I just happened to wander in just now and saw this by chance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not everyone comes into The Cat Lounge. I just happened to wander in just now and saw this by chance.
Oh. I just hit the "lightning bolt" icon and get all the new posts. I don't search each individual sub-forum. Where should I put a link??