I'm new here and... Litter robot??

jgeiger2006

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was pointed to this forum by a fellow raw feeding yahoo list member and I am hoping you can help me make a decision!

Our Puppy has started munching on the cat poop so we need to get an automatic cleaner. I am smitten with the litter robot, but I have a big fat male who I'm not sure will fit inside it! We use a cheap XL/deep box now.

Or should I get the LitterMaidÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] Elite Mega and instant gratification since I could go buy it today....

We use the Costco litter something scoop I think...

So is the litter robot worth waiting for and the extra money? Or should I just spend $120 on the LitterMaidÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] Elite Mega? Does anyone have a coupon for the litter robot?

I hate these decisions!

brookesphynx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Go for the Robot!! I have it and only have to empty the litter drawer every 2-3 days with 4 cats. There's additional cost up front, but you never need to buy anything else from them, whereas with the LitterMaid, you have to keep buying special LitterMaid inserts. Plus, the Robot has an 18 month warranty if you buy it directly from their website.

I've never had the LitterMaid, but know a few people who have had them and broken them. I have a ScoopFree in my garage collecting dust.

My biggest is 12 pounds and he fits in with no problems. I did spring the extra $$ for the pop-out globe, though it was more for the "sky light" effect than anything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jgeiger2006

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yay! That's the one I really want!
I'll order it tomorrow just in case someone chimes in with a much needed coupon. $350 ouch!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jgeiger2006

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ek! I just spent $350. I hope it ships quick. I want it now.
Guess I have to add this forum to my list of addicted sites...