I'm being followed...

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Oliver constantly follows me around... especially into the bathroom - there's absolutely no shutting the door! When I'm "going" he sits and watches and half the time I can't even stand up before his paws are on the seat to watch the flush... he's AMAZED with the potty! Sometimes, I catch him in there getting a drink like a dog... I often get a kitty head popping into the shower while I'm in there to see what I'm up to and/or he'll be curled up on the rug when I get out... he always lays on the kitchen floor while I'm cooking and I can't sit in bed for 2 seconds without him joining me... currently, he's curled up in my ladybug bean bag chair on the floor next to my desk... gotta be the center of attention, this one!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have one full bath, one 3/4.
I for the most part use the 3/4 bath.
At any trip in there I have anywhere from 1 to 4 cats keeping me company

A lot of cats for a tiny bathroom.

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pandy always follows me to the bathroom, she tries to sit in my pants, you know, when they are rolled down
that's so ebarrasing!

most of the time she will just sit there and rub her head against my leg or wait paitently for me, other times she will jump onto my shoulder, sometimes my husband comes into the loungeroom with her on his shoulder and i say 'been to the bathroom dear?'

pandy seems to be very possesive of me, when i first brought her she was tiny and very vocal, i would mother her a lot, carry her around, bring her into the room and cuddle her, now she sleeps next to me every night, she will follow me in the middle of the night if i go to the bathroom and promptly follow me back to the room, in the morning she comes into the bathroom and waits for me to have a shower, sometimes she can't find me and i'll hear her crying really loud, all i have to do is call her and she is in my lap in a second purring her little head off

one thing iv'e noticed recently is if bonnie comes up on the bed to cuddle me pandy won't come near me but will just sit on the end of the bed and stare at us until bonnie leaves, she does this everytime i give bonnie attention, just sits and stares
as soon as bonnie moves she's back with me straight away.

also recently i have had bonnie pandy and nass congregate at the bathroom door in the morning and then they sometimes all wait for me to finish in the shower, it doesn't happen all the time but it seems to irritate pandy because that's her job, she will let out a litte cry and run away for a minute then come back to see if they are gone....i think i have some strange furbabies

felicia