I'm back!

elinor

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anne

I am so glad everything is going well with your baby. Sorry you are having the morning sickness but I have to tell you that I was told by my doctor many years ago that when you have the natural symptoms like morning sickness then everything is going well. Take care and dont tire yourself out sitting on the computer too long.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, Anne, i hear you, that is the one thing i am really not looking forward to while pregnant,
'morning sickness' or just plain 'sickness' i cant handle getting sick, i hate, DETEST it more then anything.

so i hope you know i am thinking of you, and holding your hand half a world away

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO thrilled to see you are back, and that you and the baby are doing well!!! We missed you, and thought of you often!!!!!!!! *HUGS*
Just don't over do it....we want you and the baby to be okay..... it will have lots of aunts and uncles on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anne,
I'm sure all of this will be forgotten quickly once you have the baby. All of it is greatly amended for, so have patience dearest. It'll be over one day and you and Alpha will be the happiest people on earth ( and so will be the little one for having such great parents!!!). I'm thinking about you a lot!!!!!
Love and hugs!