I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorta!!!  HI TCS!!!

For those who don't know me or remember me, I'm the Abyssinian (and soon NFC) breeder from Malaysia.

Just an update for those who do....

Several successful years, culminating thus far in 2 DMs and several Divisional Winners in both Abyssinians and Wegies :)

Am currently seriously contemplating the judging program (with CFA), not sure yet how that will go if it goes....

And that's about it! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes to Wegies = Norwegian Forest Cats.  Just got in my foundation pair.... Ser Chaos and Miz Cik Teh.....  should be an interesting 2014 for me! :)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ADILAH!!! :hugs:

Missed ya!!!

How are your photography skills these days? :D

Last edited:

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Hi Abymummy.  I used to enjoy your posts  long before I ever actually started posting myself.    Good to hear of your success.   I love both those breeds.

and  I hope it will go well if you decide to go for the judging program.   

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome back! Looking forward to photos of your new Wegies!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wait to see kitten pictures.  I would like to see pictures of the adult Forest cats, I think they are beautiful cats.  I would guess that they don't get their full winter coats in Malaysia but they are still beautiful cats.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome back every one.... I just have to remember how to post pictures now... LOL!  Just a few pics of the cats I showed last season )all titles are CFA)

GC, GP, NW The Darkside's Mr Bojangles, Bombay Neuter, 2nd Best Cat in Premiership, International Division '12-13

GC, GP Yantfung's Brunella!!! of Polarprint, ASH Spay, Best Cat in Premiership, International Division '12-13

GP, DW Masmera Meranti, Red Abyssinian Neuter, 11th Best Cat in Premiership, International Division '12-13

GC Masmera Cempaka, he who DM'ed his mother, GC Masmera Cahaya Bulan, DM :)

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and my photography skills are a touch better, but still totally dependent on my fave pro photographer! HAHAHAHA!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're cats are as beautiful as ever.  I love how Abys always seem to be up to some kind of mischief.  I love pictures of black cats, they have such a negative reputation here in the states and the moggies are often the ones left behind at the shelters.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh and my photography skills are a touch better, but still totally dependent on my fave pro photographer! HAHAHAHA!
They're wonderful photos and I'm amazed how anyone can get cats to pose so well!