I'm Baaaaaaaaaack...well kinda...

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Peeps!!!

How do? Sorry I've been away for so long but so much has been happening, my life is seriously nuts!

Anyhooo, I'll try to be here more often then not!

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great to see you back!
Tell us all the Masmera news, I see cats in the rankings and know no story behind them!!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi stranger
So glad to see you back, I want all the Masmera news too

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Yeahhhh she's back! But I know some of the news - since she's posted it on FB
ADILAH!!!!!

Since some of us don't do facebook, news here would be nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, hum, news!!! OK. Don't know where I left off! LOL!

Show season 2009-10 : 3 Division Winners, all co-owned or owned by me, 2 in the Premiership Class. One Abyssinian (of course!) 1 European Burmese.

The Abyssinian is GP, DW Masmera Puteri Ayu of Russmania (call named Adik), 5th Best in the Division, 6th Best in BREED in CFA
First time hitting the top 10 in Breed Awards!

The European Burmese was 8th Best in Division, 4th Best in Breed in CFA

Surprise Division Winner in Championship : GC, DW Russmania Dresden Green of Idaman.

I now have an additional cattery named Idaman (which means "the dream") which is my Long Hair cattery, mainly breeding Norwegians. Any Long Hairs shown by me will be co-owned and will come here.

Show season 2010-11 was NOT meant to be a campaigning year. I've had some VERY nice litters so far and am currently just showing 2 kittens. The season was MEANT to be about Distinguished Merits.

Good intentions gone awry.

I brought with me to Hong Kong a kitten named Masmera D'Arte Berlian (Daimond dart) and a little girl named Jasmine (she has really good taste) fell in love with him and he with her. I sold him to the little girl and her family. I was truly uncertain of his quality since he didn't do all that well as a kitten but he blossomed under love and care of Jasmine and her family.

In his first show as an adult neuter, Berlian did exceedingly well, and since the family was already campaigning a Norwegian, decided, against my wishes, to campaign him as well. I co-own the Norwegian....lol. So, currently the wegie, Darya is #1 and Berlian is #6.

And then, to get the first of the much dreamt of DMs, I showed another neutered male, Tampan (means Handsome) and he too did exceedingly well.

And I have my first ever Distinguished Merit award. I present, CH Licca Aithon Caprice of Masmera, DM. In case you don't know the name, this is Reecie. Tampan is now ranked 8th or 9th in the Division.

I am also now showing 2 kittens, one of which has been neutered and sold to another HK family and the other to remain entire and with me.

Another red male has been earmarked for the US, IF Niall wants him.If Niall doesn't, then he will still go and campaign in the US as a Grand Premier.

All 3 kittens will need to grand before April (pray pray) for me to achieve the first ever Malaysian bred short hair DM and Asia's first home bred Abyssinian DM.

And that, is the news!

PS. I'm fine thanks!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH and I am currently on the hunt for a breeding pair of red/ruddy somalis!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done Adliah
And fingers cross the kittens grand before April.

Red/ruddy....cinnamon...tawny?? Neither are red
I've seen some lovely cinnamons and tawnies too

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, what the Aussies call cinnamon and tawny...I just want one breeding pair for the fun of it

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WTG with the kitties, Adilah!

Continued success and lots of skritches for them!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Yep, what the Aussies call cinnamon and tawny...I just want one breeding pair for the fun of it
Thanks, I always get confused on the different terms
Good luck in your search