I'm an idiot -- lost what I was writing -- where are DRAFTS saved????

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This happened once before, and I rewrote the whole thing,only to have it pop up again later as an unfinished draft.  I would like to find the one I just lost (by searching for something in google while I was writing the response) because I do NOT want to rewrite it, I just needed a link to plug in and now I have the link and not the 4 paragraph response I was writing.  Darn ADHD!!!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on your username on the top right hand corner, scroll to the bottom half of your profile just underneath the threads you've posted in and there will be an area called Your Drafts:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, never mind. 

I opened up The Cat Site in another window, pulled up the post I was answering, and lo and behold, up popped my draft in the REPLY block!  So THANK YOU to whoever designed that feature.  It is greatly appreciated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
THANK YOU @pinkdagger.  I will put this info into a Word file and store it in my folder marked Computer so I will have a chance of finding it the NEXT time I forget.  (I've noticed that being age 70 now, I am long on cat knowledge but short on computer savvy compared to the average person, and the ADHD memory problem gets worse with age too!)

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l'm "only" 51 and do the same thing!!

Now l open the site twice so l don't lose where l am on one, and search whatever l'm looking for on the other