I'm a wife!!!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
On Saturday we got married...the weather sucked really bad but the day was amazing, the best wedding I could ever ask for.

I have yet to get the photographer's photos (we have a meeting with them tomorrow at noon to start going through them, and we should get the password to the site at that time) but my sister sent me all the ones she had on her digital camera and I thought I'd post a few.

I will update these as I get more...

The bride and groom...

Our wedding party...(from left to right: Alysse (my sister and maid of honor), Matt (one of Erik's best friends and our best man), Steve then Josh (groomsmen and two of Erik's best friends), then Teresa (my sister and bridesmaid) and Allison (one of our best friends from high school and a bridesmaid)...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!!, you all looked wonderful! especially you the beautiful bride!

When my husband and I were married the weather was terrible as well, but the one very good thing about it is that it will always make your wedding day memorable

I can't wait to see more photos!

kittypaws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh god this gives me cold feet, me and Troy are working on the date for ours. Very nice looking groom if you ever want to trade call me

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations

and so happy that the day went well. Now you have to change your signature: Crystal- Proud fiancÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] of Erik;... It isn't true any more (unless you have another fiance on the side
)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

We had ours back in August. August we thought, should be lovely weather. Even if it's not hot, at least it should be dry, we thought. We planned a picnic, and a handfasting outdoors. It was looking good - we had the hottest July on record. And the wettest August EVER. My wedding day was the coldest and wettest August day to ever be recorded. It was still the best day of my life
even though we had to make a few changes to our schedule.

Glad you had a great time, the photos are great

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats, Crystal!!!

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your special day with us - I've been wondering how it all was going!

Much happiness to both you and Erik - you're a couple of great people and you deserve it!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your wedding pics. I love your bouquet.You two make a lovely couple!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! You both look so happy!! I love the bridesmaids dresses too! ANd your flowers are beautiful!