If Your Cat Was President....

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton's first executive order would be a catio so all felines could enjoy the outdoors without actually going outside. He loves the fresh air, watching the birds, squirrels and rabbits but from inside the patio door screen. A custom designed catio would be perfect.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pet insurance for all. That would have to be Flora's campaign promise because she's the more altruistic cat of mine. Remy would probably put out a nationwide ban on dogs and Maisie would make sure cats had mandatory alone time where it was guaranteed nobody would bother them.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My Bourbon would order to have cat-friendly roads, with mandatory daily feeding of streetcats at every corner. Speed limit of cars will also be strictly imposed, and anyone having to violate the rules would have a punishment of scooping litterboxes in that neighborhood for 30 days, depending on the gravity of the offense.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bandit would order all humans get out of bed at stupid o'clock to put food down without complaining, even if your cat just sniffs it then sleeps on your feet.
Patches would order a ban on Bandit sleeping in the room, so he doesn't get woken at stupid o'clock when mum moves.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My Graham, on the other hand, would probably order all homo sapiens to stop and make time to listen to cats' "complaints" no matter what the time of day or night. That human is not allowed to talk back, just listen to the cat. And before leaving that human would make a bow or a curtsy. Otherwise, penalty of unlimited treats for a whole week will be imposed.