If your cat was an actor/actress, who would they be?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The other night DH and I were chuckling about how tough our Stumpy has been his whole life (turns 16 next month). DH proclaimed that if he were an actor, he would be Clint Eastwood. He's currently most like Clint in the movie Gran Torino, where he plays an older "get off my lawn!!" character (Stumpy is getting grumpy in his old age). In his younger days, he was probably Dirty Harry.

So if your cat were an actor/actress, who would they be?

My Scarlett would be Lauren Bacall - beautiful and very much the drama queen.

I have to think more about my other cats.....

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn is a bad girl so I would have to unfortunately go with Lindsay Lohan. She also likes to steal stuff and hide them from me such as pens but no necklaces as of yet, lol.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Jack is easy as he really does fit his name - he would be Cpt Jack Sparrow!

Ling - not sure, whoever is the most prissy and tempermental actress who demands to have things her way....any suggetions?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm
Let's see....

Geronimo would probably be Charlie Sheen - considerinig how "psycho" he's been lately.

Gabriel would be Walter Matthau cuz he's turned into a grumpy old man in his old age.

Winchester would definitely be an actor who has a sweet, loving personality because he's such a lover boy (can't think of anyone in particular off hand).

BlackJack would be some kind of comedian - like Jim Carrey - because he's such a goof.
and he always makes me laugh.

Samurai would be someone like John Travolta (in the Grease movie) cause he's so laid back and "cool".

That's all that I can think of for now. I'll have to give some thought for the other furkids to determine which actor they would most likely resemble.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Well Jack is easy as he really does fit his name - he would be Cpt Jack Sparrow!

Ling - not sure, whoever is the most prissy and tempermental actress who demands to have things her way....any suggetions?
Maybe Barbra Streisand?

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Gel would be Bette Davis. Intimidating and with an attitude. Buddy would probably be Jimmy Stewart...just an easy going nice guy. Have to think on the others a bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thought of others.....

Koko would be Whoopi Goldberg. Rather comedic and not really normal in any sense of the word.

My OTB Bogart actually turned into Humphrey Bogart. Funny how that works sometimes.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salem would be Katherine Hepburn, because she's fearless and a "tough old broad". She's also a little trooper.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh! This question made me laugh out loud!! Brilliant!
And the answers have been brilliant too!!

I knew right away. Larry is George Clooney.....handsome beyond belief and sweet and loveable and funny.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jinxy would be Dolly Parton, because she's all "giggly" and silly and you just want to eat her up!
One of her nicknames is actually Dolly - mainly because she's such a wee little thing and I call her my "little dolly".

Chiquita remind's me of Geena Davis in the movie "Thelma & Louise" because she's full of mischief.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol..Good question.

Tomu is an easy one, he would definitely be Bobcat Goldwaith who played 'Zed' in the Police Academy movies. Why? Because of his voice! example here

Utu would be Billy Connolly because he kind of looks a bit like him and I could imagine Utu having an accent like that.

Kuura would be someone who has huge eyes and look 'cute' all the time. Maybe Elijah Wood? I'm not a huge fan (though he was good in LOTR) but he's always looked the same, and so has Kuura..

Luna would be Morticia Addams. Beautiful, sneaky and probably deadly if needed. Ice queen.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna would be a smarter version of Paris Hilton.

Midnight would be some comedian

Lynxx
would have been John Wayne

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spencer and Katie would be "Abbott and Costello!" Either that or 2 of the 3 Stooges!

Abby? Not sure. She's very refined and dainty. Maybe Princes Grace.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Luna would be a smarter version of Paris Hilton.
That would be my Baylen...prissy and not the brightest bulb in the box.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a fun idea for a thread
. I saw this earlier, but I needed some time to think about my kitties and their personalities before responding.

Cassidy would be Jennifer Aniston. She's a very laid back girl and is everyone's friend. She's what I'd describe as the "girl next door."

Delaney would be Bette Davis. She is lovely, but has a side of her that one wouldn't want to cross. While, deep down, she has a good heart, she also is the one who most frequently lashes out. She's not as friendly as her counterparts, but still has a way about her that lures you in. Oh, and she does have amazing eyes (a reference to the song "Bette Davis Eyes").

Emory would be Katharine Hepburn. She is very prim, proper, and lady-like, but she also has a daring and adventurous side.

Finnegan would be Zach Braff. I came up with Zach Braff as I was trying to imagine who a male version of Paris Hilton could be. No, he's no socialite, but he is flighty and comes off as none-too-intelligent -- especially in the parts he plays (and I'm basing my conclusion on "Scrubs" in particular). I suspect he's intelligent off-screen, but Finnegan's not. He looks good, but the elevator most definitely does not go up to the top floor.

This was very fun. I know I had a laugh

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Amy, what a great question! Okay, here we go:

Dylan's name at the shelter was Harrison, and he's definitely Harrison Ford in "Air Force One:" big, strong, and handsome in his rugged way... deeply aware of his responsibility for the household... extremely intelligent... and extremely sensitive under a brusque veneer.

Sassy is Marilyn Monroe in anything -- glamourous, flirtatious, likable, a little ditzy, shamelessly sensual, and always eager for attention.

Clyde is Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in "To Kill A Mockingbird:" quiet, patient, direct, dignified, affectionate, and ever so gentle -- but quick to leap to the defense when his friend Pearl is in trouble.

Pearl is Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally:" persnickety, talkative, demanding... loyal, insightful, loving... just precious.

Abby is Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker on "All In The Family:" humble, shy, accepting of whatever is imposed on her... and yet so responsive to affection when it's offered, just blossoming in the light.

St. John is Owen Wilson as Lightning McQueen in "Cars:" immature, reckless, tender, adorable, and so relentlessly playful that he drives the other cats crazy.

What a cast, huh? Six cats, and every one a treasure.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to have to say Jake will be Brad Pitt
Just because I consider Brad Pitt to be a perfect representation of the human male species and Jake of the feline male species when it comes to appearance