If your cat had a Facebook page....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
...what would their current status be?

Abby's would be:

Why can't the lady see I am giving her the "lap" look? It's lap time. LAP TIME! LAP TIME! :hmm:

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haha this is a good thread.

Mine currently says, "Any outdoor homies knows how to get out of a closed window without making dad angry? There's a squirrel that's been mocking me for weeks. Abby Morgana Angel Mooch Oliver"

Last edited:

ilovemia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mia doe have a facebook page. My daughter made it for her when she was 8 weeks old. I don't  check it much but I know my daughter and her friends have their animals talking back and forth. On the front page where the cover page is, people usually put there school on it. Mia's says Kitty Cat Universaty. lol

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sure Sundar would use Facebook to kick-start his intent for world domination, starting with an issue close to every pussycat's heart:

"Nutrition, Blaahh... They love this grain free, top quality raw business.. how come they get to eat pizza??  I reckon it's one rule for cats and another for humans.  Let's unite against the totalitarian human nutrition machine!  Who's with me ? :   All together now: What do we want... PIZZA!  When do we want it.. NOW!    ... and some ice cream would be nice too..."

Nilah would be far more laid-back:

"If I look gorgeous enough, I get treats. Works every time. And I can't help but look gorgeous."

kordron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't let Lily be on Facebook but I know her Twitter account would have pictures of birds all over it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli's would definitely be: "I'm starving to death! Why won't she feed me? What does she mean by 'another hour till snack time'?"

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ahh my georges status would be 'fooooooood! give me food. NOW!' and little mouse would be something along the lines of 'i wish the puppy would stop goobering on me because mum tgen gives me a wash with wipes so i dont stink' or ' hey guys, today my mum was coming down the hallway and i was like time to hide and attack. i was hiding, hiding, shes coming closer, closer, oh mum!! why did you go in that way. owell i just chased her. and guess what! i climbed up her leg! cool huh. '

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tanner's would be, "l'm the King of the world, and all shall obey my rule!"

Bretten's would be, "Chasing a fly, chasing a... birds flying by, must see ... counter surfing ro...ooh something shiny ..."

Rhys' would be" Facebook? What is this Facebook? No no, tell me later, l have no energy to listen, yawn"

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Tanner's would be, "l'm the King of the world, and all shall obey my rule!"

Bretten's would be, "Chasing a fly, chasing a... birds flying by, must see ... counter surfing ro...ooh something shiny ..."

Rhys' would be" Facebook? What is this Facebook? No no, tell me later, l have no energy to listen, yawn"
I feel like I've just met all your cats...

dominocat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If our four cats had Facebook pages they would be of different themes :p

Nils would write about what it takes to be a gentleman. His latest post being: "I lost a whisker today when that  puppy tried to play with me. Most troubling."

Nellie would write about her various hiding places. Her latest post being: "Shoot they found my new hiding place... I thought I'd be safe in that flower pot."

Ugglan would write about his hunting trips and adventures outside... and the torture I put him through. "She had to come at me with that stupid comb again."

Puck... would write about his plans to get rid of the puppy and how to enslave mankind. "Taking a strangling hold on puppy to get rid of it? Failure. My human just had to take me off of her."

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine today says, "Success! After skipping two meals, Dad was worried enough that now I got chicken, which is just yummy! Rabbit was getting kinda boring."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
This morning Abby would be saying:

"Can't she see that I'm sleeping? Why does she keep talking to me?"

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Eve: FOOD! Food! FOOD! Food? FOOD!!!!!!!!

Felix: I wanna play chase with the new cat but she just stares at me when I run off! I hope my human comes soon so I can play with her!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty's most current would say, "The Cube is not in the right place.  I shall spend the evening rolling it around the living room."

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lil Bit's would be. 

I seen that little red light again today. I almost caught it. One day light one day I will catch you. 

Another post would be

Little human's got something to suck on today. One dropped the wrapper. Omg it was so much fun. I dont know why the big human tries to get me to play with the stuffed thing when there is plastic around. 

hatchytt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hecate's would go, "It's time to make the new cat tree smell right."

Hades: "Dude! I think I can catch her tail this time without getting bopped!"

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but Robin has his own page. Or group. I'm not sure which.

All his pictures were of him sleeping, and my camera sucks, so even my family started ignoring the page lol. I even got a helpful message: "only post cat pictures once a week". So not sure what his current status is. "Ignored"? [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Lol. I need a life, I guess.

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fuzzybutt's would be "What do you mean I have to get up? Can't you just bring the food to the bed?"

Madonna's would be "OH BOY SOMETHING ELSE TO CLIMB"

Princess' would be "Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to KEEP those eyes???"