If you don't talk to your cats about catnip, who will?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pictures everyone! There sure are some dope fiends on TCS!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cassie-ondra

Also, there was the most amazing sweather that had a cat with his head drooping and someone shaking their finger at him. It read "if you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?" It was so adorable, I had to get it, but it was 40 bucks I didn't have with me, so I had to resist.
i have a bumper sticker on my car with that saying...it was only $1.95!
here are my catnip pix!
Pixel

Mouse

Java

Cable's not as much for catnip as the others - she did love her honeysuckle snake to death, tho!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh those pics are hilarious! I'm sitting here at my desking trying to laugh quietly! Anybody ever watch Super Troopers? Where the kid has to eat that whole bag in the beginning and then later says "I'm freakin' out man" that's what Gabby looks like LOL!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by joanne511

This is Chloe as a tiny kitten. We had just bought the cat tree, which was heavily catnip-infused.
I call this piece "Wild On Catnip"...
"I feel kinda funny ma"

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would give you pics of the catnip toy.... but I'm afraid you wouldn't recognise it as a catnip toy. It's kinda more a mangled mess.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All those pictures made me want to see what catnip did to my cats so I went and bought 2 little mice- it made Sapphire go crazy! she was streaking all over the house like her tail was on fire! it had the opposite effect on Simon though, ity made him very meeellloooww. he just sat next to me and stared with his little tongue sticking out- the dog didn't even faze him when Vino almost sat on him- Simon just looked at him like "hey man, watch it" I couldn't stop laughing! Once again wish I had a digital camera and a computer at home