If you could relive one day of your life over

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could relive the day knowing what was going to happen then it would be the day before Marbles got extremely sick and had to be pts. I would have spent the whole day just petting him and playing with him and getting lots of video and pictures.
I miss him so much!!! He was such a handsome boy!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine would have to be the day I met Brian. The second we started talking I knew I would never have to have another first date again. The attachment, attraction, sparks were instant. We went to the LA County State Fair it was THE best date of my life.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could go back in time and relive one day, I would just relive it and not change a thing. While my life has not been the greatest and has had many tragic and unhappy times, I wouldn't change any of them because they all contributed to who I am today, and that's someone I'm pretty proud to be

The day I would live over again would be the day of Christmas of my 12th year. It was probably the happiest Christmas that I ever had. My parents had been separated for years, and when I was 12 my Mom was living with a man, John. His son and Mother also lived with us.

I got lots of nice gifts, including a Budgie, but it wasn't the gifts that made it special. It was just a happy day with a happy family and at that time John was not drinking and he was like a stepfather to me, and his Mom was more like a "grandmother" to me than my own was. That was the closest I ever got to having a "normal' family during my childhood.

Unforuntately that evening he chose to fall off the wagon and then everything fell apart after that. I think that was the last time I actually enjoyed Christmas. But even still, I would live the day over again.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever day it was that I let Josh slip from my life back in college. We wasted so much time not being together.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Whatever day it was that I let Josh slip from my life back in college. We wasted so much time not being together.
No you didn't waste any time

People change and grow. You weren't ready to be together back then.

Remember that saying.... if you love something let it go and if it comes back to you it's meant to be? That's exactly what happened to you and Josh.

Had you stayed together back then, you wouldn't be together today and would either be alone or be with other people.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Mine would be the day I set eyes on my husband, and father of my daughter. I would have run like hell the other way.
At least you got a wonderful daughter out of it

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I was noticing your siggy and guess you have to update it every day unless you know of a real cool way of having it done automatically for you in which case you could pm me the secret and I could use it for a really tough KatKwiz.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
saraph, you are exactly right about that. She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful daughter of her own. Funny, her life almost mirrored mine in the situation. She divorced her whacko husband, and is dating a guy that is good to her and her baby, Olivia

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First, to all of you missing someone and wishing for just one more day, hug, laugh or smile... they know! Everything happens for a reason and if you love them... they know!
Originally Posted by sarahp

Heh, it'd be the day DH and I got engaged. He had taken his previous GF to this swanky hotel in Sydney, then taken her to the Harbour Bridge Climb. He was surprising me with everything, so we stayed in the same swanky hotel, then when I realised he was doing with me EXACTLY the same thing as he did with his GF, I said jokingly "didn't you do the same with your ex? That's so lame". It just popped out, and I meant it as a joke - it was truly a wonderful thing, and I was so excited to do the bridge climb, but he's never let me live it down, and it's kind of a black spot on what was otherwise a perfect day!
My hubby proposed in a very undramatic way but when I heard how he proposed to his ex I'm glad he did it so casually for me. He proposed to her at Universal Studios, on the beach, with the ring in a sea shell. I've never been and would love to go and I'm sure it was very romantic... and also very cheesy which is why he never really told me. It just slipped out in conversation one day and I ribbed him hard about it!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

If I could go back in time and relive one day, I would just relive it and not change a thing. While my life has not been the greatest and has had many tragic and unhappy times, I wouldn't change any of them because they all contributed to who I am today, and that's someone I'm pretty proud to be

Now, I'm not sure I can pick just one. I'd love to relive the night I found Frankie or any of the following weeks when she was so small and dependent on me. Or the day my husband told me he loved me for the first time... it was such a HUGE moment for us and I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Of course, I'd love to re-live our wedding day/honeymoon. It all happened so fast but it was a beautiful day and we were surrounded by those who loved us most... including DH's grandmother who passed away only months later. It was a true blessing to have her there with us.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not really one day - but to go back in time before my sister died and try to warn her to get a check up - she died from a brain aneurysm.... several family members had pre-cognitive dreams... (however, not me)... if we had shared those insights... maybe, just maybe... my sis would still be here.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am very much into genealogy and would kill for anytime before 1993. I lost all 4 of my grandparents in the span of 5 years beginning in Jan 1993 and going until Aug 1997. I had just started genealogy and wasn't really into it for awhile. It wasn't until after they had all died that I wished I could go back and talk to them!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
12/18/04... that's the day i noticed Mouse was sick. i'd've taken her to the 4th vet 1st.
might not have made a difference, but i'll never know

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could relive one day it would be the day that mother got prescribed to something that made her crazy... I lost her that day and have never gotten her back, although she's there she's still nuts and I dont think there is any fixing it, or anything that happened in those few months before the police came and take me away... I would tell her the effects things would have on her and everyone around her throughout the rest of our lives!

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would relive the day that the only woman I've ever loved grabbed me and kissed me for the first time. I've had lots of nice first kisses, but that one took the cake. That was probably the happiest day of my life so far. Too bad things went sour shortly after.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like many said, I would pick my wedding day. It went by so fast and I can barely remember it.

Originally Posted by emrldsky

I would chose the day my husband and I got engaged...just to make sure we had plenty of water and pain pills (for the headache that both of us ended up with) so we might have been able to stay longer, and not feel sick 4 hours from home.

He propsed at Cedar Point in OH.
How was Cedar Point other then the headache you guys got? We are planing a trip there in August and I've never been. Kinda curious what it's like.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My answer would changed based on knowing if it was just re-living and jump back today as is - or if you could re-live and your actions change the future from that point.