If you could get one more season....

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know. My first thought was The Sopranos also but IMO it wouldn't work without James Gandolfini.

They are re-doing Sex and the City, which I loved but without Kim Cattrall. She stole every scene she was in. I respect her decision to turn it down. I think she made the right choice. I'm going to check it out because I already have HBO but my expectations are very low.

I'll go with Queer as Folk (US version). I loved that show. I just re-watched it. Again.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There are a few - Gilmore Girls, St. Elsewhere, and some of the British comedies, e.g. Keeping Up Appearances, Coupling, Are You Being Served? and Fawlty Towers.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are a few - Gilmore Girls, St. Elsewhere, and some of the British comedies, e.g. Keeping Up Appearances, Coupling, Are You Being Served? and Fawlty Towers.
I loved Are You Being Served? The entire main cast has passed away. I don't think I could watch it with anyone else. That show was cast perfectly. :ohwell:

It would be great if they found an unaired season locked away somewhere.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There's several that I was sad when they ended, but 2 in particular were very maddening, as they were cancelled after the current season had finished airing, and ended with cliffhangers.

Joan of Arcadia, and The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I remembered Sugar Dome. That show was amazing and needed another season.

Did anyone else watch Time Machine Chefs that year? It was only one episode, but they could have done so much with the concept.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved Castle, but I actually think it went a season too long. The penultimate season wrapped things up perfectly, and the last one was kind of a mess.
Oh yeah, season 8 is definitely the worst season. I think it could have been a good season if they didn't force a big mystery for the whole season. The mystery itself wasn't even plotted or planned out well. I'd just like to see another season where it could replace that disastrous 8th season.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Madmen.

Also the Sopranos but they can't do that without James Gandolfini. No one could replace him.

I also like the British shows, As Time Goes By and Last of the Summer Wine.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise