If even for only one day, I wish I could...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I guess I would like to maybe have the chance to see my first DH again and really know that he's ok.

And if not that I wish I could go get Bella for Helen to hold and see her Healthy again.
Awww Lois, That's so sweet

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
would like to wake up, with no pain, be able to walk like normal.
and ride my motorcycle.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It sound stupid but I would like to have one day with nothing. No worries, no pain no where to go. Just a chance to sit and really do nothing. A day where the sun was out and I could just sit. No one around nothing to distract me. Just total peace and quiet. In my mind body and soul. I would just like nothing for one day. Just one perfect day.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would spend time with my Dad BEFORE he got so sick and tell him once again how much I love him.
Another one would be to find the darn cure for Cancer and write it down for someone else to fix!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I would spend time with my Dad BEFORE he got so sick and tell him once again how much I love him.
Another one would be to find the darn cure for Cancer and write it down for someone else to fix!!!
That's a good one Tammy

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To see my grandfather again. Even if it had to be when he was ill... just to be able to hug him and make sure he knows how much I love him and that I really did appreciate all his time with me. Those tractor rides were always so much fun.