If Cats Could Laugh....

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Me saying "Just let me sleep for 5 more minutes, then I'll feed you."
When I say, "Isn't the dog cute?"
When I tell them, "Your favorite treats are too expensive so we have to switch to something else."
When I do something I'm proud of and ask them "See, I'm smart aren't I?"

NekoM

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They set up scenarios which we always fall for, and then laugh at us behind our backs

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
They would have ablast at my job,retail at target. Especially the back room with tons of boxes,toys, play hide and seek,knocking things down

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
DOGS I can see laughing: cats I think are bemused at our stupidity. Unless kittens, more ironic or laconic. Difficult to imagine outright guffaws.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nobel had a fear of water bottles for a bit. Once he was quite brave and he had to step over one..Lily watched him closely and waited until he only had one paw left on the other side. Then she reached out a paw and snatched at his back end. He took off and I swear she was laughing inside.

Their own tricks they would definitely laugh about.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nobel had a fear of water bottles for a bit. Once he was quite brave and he had to step over one..Lily watched him closely and waited until he only had one paw left on the other side. Then she reached out a paw and snatched at his back end. He took off and I swear she was laughing inside.

Their own tricks they would definitely laugh about.
Absolutely this!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
As kittens my cat Peaches would be laughing at Maggie her eyes would tear and pee on the floor. They even would get along better

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i went into the bathroom this morning and washed up and got ready for the day.
I put out my cat's food and she wouldn't eat it. SHE WANTED TREATS FOR BREAKFAST.
her: "Hmm.. how can I get her attention. she's ignoring my meows? I know..I will leave her a present in her favorite spot."

So an hour later I went into the bathroom to wash the deep conditioner out of my hair and there it was!
A toy mouse present sitting right in front of the bathroom sink.

"Gotcha MOM ! I KNOW I'll get treats now"

How could I say 'no' now? SHE WON!...and is laughing all the way to the bank. :lovecat2: