If Anyone Wants To Donate To This Mama Kitty . . .

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw this rescued pregnant kitty on Instagram that had 10 kittens today! :thud::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat::hellocat: :thud:So I thought I would post about it! :lovecat:

She is currently being fostered by a family for the rescue Little Wanderers NYC.

Here's a pic of her before she had the kittens...

And her now:

(Click the Facebook icon in the corner of the video to read the story that goes with it. In case you can't find it I pasted it here:
"It’s a miracle and a RECORD!
Deanna had 10 newborns. It’s unheard of. They are all alive. She has eight nipples and all are milk producing so foster mom @sarah_buterbaugh will supplement to assist. If someone would like to sponsor today’s $80 vet bill, we sure would appreciate it. Foster mom took her in after birthing the nine kittens (the doctor talks about that in this video) for a check-up. Little did we know she had a 10th kitten lingering in the birth canal. Can you believe it? When Deanna got back home the 10th was born! We almost made the Guinness Book of Worlds Records. But for sure, we’ve NEVER heard of ten live neonates being born to a stray cat. And just a week ago Deanna was a stray on the street. Eleven lives saved, just like that. Go to PayPal.me/littlewanderers to sponsor our very tired Deanna’s vet visit. Foster mom also needs a scale which is in her wish list. Hop over to @sarah_buterbaugh #record #miracle")

As you can imagine, a lot of care goes into caring for all those kittens and mama! Her foster family set up an Amazon wishlist for Deanna (the mama kitty) here if you would like to help: https://www.amazon.com/registry/wis..._r_cp_ep_ws_rneJCb9MCXTAB&tag=&tag=thecatsite

You can follow the kitty family's journey on Instagram here: Sarah (@sarah_buterbaugh) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That mama certainly has her paws full! And I'm just in love with those TAILS! Ask anyone here...I have a real thing for little, wodgy kitten tails. They are to die for. And their jellybean toesies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update!

I have been following their Instagram and sadly they lost one of the kittens despite doing everything they could. :( RIP little Q-tip.

They have been posting a lot and are working on naming all of them. You can go to their Instagram if you want to see all the posts but here is one from today:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Little Q-Tip, dream you deep. Your tiny life had meaning, and you are mourned.

With a litter this size, NOT losing one would have been a bit of a miracle.

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's another update..they have finished naming them. They also did a tshirt fundraiser which was successful.

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To Deannas Foster Family:

That is a big family so I wanted to help. I visited Amazons Wish List and ordered a few things for Deanna and her babies. I have never done this before so if possible let me know when you receive them so I know that you did and I did everything right. The items should be delivered on April 4th according to Amazon.
Thank you for fostering this family. Wish we could save em all. I have 3 and they are all rescues and all spayed. :hellocomputer::thanks:

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To Deannas Foster Family:

That is a big family so I wanted to help. I visited Amazons Wish List and ordered a few things for Deanna and her babies. I have never done this before so if possible let me know when you receive them so I know that you did and I did everything right. The items should be delivered on April 4th according to Amazon.
Thank you for fostering this family. Wish we could save em all. I have 3 and they are all rescues and all spayed. :hellocomputer::thanks:
lovemall lovemall just so you know, I am not the foster, I just saw these posts on Instagram and shared them here. :) But thank you for donating!! :purr:

If you sent some items and you would like the foster family to know, you can message them on Instagram here: Sarah (@sarah_buterbaugh) • Instagram photos and videos (You have to use the Instagram app on your phone to message.)

If you don't have Instagram, you can email the rescue that Deanna is being fostered for here: GENERAL INQUIRIES.
Just say that you sent some items for Deanna and her babies and ask if they could let you know when the foster receives them.

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lovemall lovemall just so you know, I am not the foster, I just saw these posts on Instagram and shared them here. :) But thank you for donating!! :purr:

If you sent some items and you would like the foster family to know, you can message them on Instagram here: Sarah (@sarah_buterbaugh) • Instagram photos and videos (You have to use the Instagram app on your phone to message.)

If you don't have Instagram, you can email the rescue that Deanna is being fostered for here: GENERAL INQUIRIES.
Just say that you sent some items for Deanna and her babies and ask if they could let you know when the foster receives them.
ok thank you. I am still leaning how things are done here. Hope I am not breaking any rules or doing something that is not allowed. Those baby kitties are adorable and will need attention, socialization, and forever homes. I just wanted to help.:dizzycat::runningcat:

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't do Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook so I just look here.: ) Those babies will definitely want to start playing soon. So according to the wishlist they should have some toys on the way. Suppose to be delivered tomorrow. :cloud9:

8kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't do Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook so I just look here.: ) Those babies will definitely want to start playing soon. So according to the wishlist they should have some toys on the way. Suppose to be delivered tomorrow. :cloud9:
Okay. I'll keep reposting updates from the foster here then. :) Did you use the wishlist I posted here in my original post to send some items? This one? Check out my list on Amazon. It is linked in the foster's Instagram bio as well. Just wanted to make sure you had the right link. :)