If Anyone Wants A Good Laugh And Likes Queen.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just happened across a whole bunch of Youtube videos of people recording themselves reacting to watching Queen's - Bohemian Rhapsody for the first time.
How anyone has never heard of this song before now is baffling. But seriously, do a search on this, it's funny.

Here's one of them, but there are so many more.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was fun! I had half expected a referral to watch "Good Omens," which was fantastic. It may be blasphemous; however, Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my least favorite Queen songs. I appreciate it and find it magnificent, but Wayne's World killed something in it for me. I have found that in the last couple of years, I have actually been able to listen to it without thinking of Wayne's World.

I have seen several "reaction" videos to Florence + The Machine, particularly her best vocals and "Big God." Like in this one, the viewer looks completely gobsmacked! Haha!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was fun! I had half expected a referral to watch "Good Omens," which was fantastic. It may be blasphemous; however, Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my least favorite Queen songs. I appreciate it and find it magnificent, but Wayne's World killed something in it for me. I have found that in the last couple of years, I have actually been able to listen to it without thinking of Wayne's World.

I have seen several "reaction" videos to Florence + The Machine, particularly her best vocals and "Big God." Like in this one, the viewer looks completely gobsmacked! Haha!
Try this one. It was my son's ringtone until he was 18.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is censorship in a lot of places. He was really moved by that. It seemed to choke him up during part of it but then just amazed him. It’s kind of a reminder of how fortunate many of us are.
I thought the same - there's also censorship in China, the Kashmir, etc - we really are lucky to be able to get whatever we want on the internet at our fingertips. I remember watching a documentary about North Korea and most of the young people there hadn't even heard of incredibly famous people like the Queen or Michael Jackson, and most couldn't name Barack Obama, who was the US President at the time I remember seeing the documentary. North Koreans are starting to use mobile phones but they can only access a type of intranet that only feeds them propaganda.