Identify and Advise please

Luna-Mae

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys .

I'm just a little concerned about Bean. He is almost 4 years old and has never had any problems, but this last week , week and a half he has grown a weird "scab" on the bridge of his nose. It's itchy (I can tell you that) , we haven't changed his diet, there is no new environmental changes. Also he isn't acting weird, poop and piepie is normal he eats well.It just appeared and is getting larger. Atm I don't have money to take him to the vet , so I'll have to wait for end of month.

Should I be considered (and try and figure out a way to get him to the vet? Or can this just be something easily sorted out?

Any insight is appreciated.Thanks alot in advance
Worried companion of goofy Bean.

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Atm I don't have money to take him to the vet , so I'll have to wait for end of month.
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: From your pics it looks like Bean needs to be seen by a vet. It's almost the end of the month so perhaps you could make an appointment and set up a payment plan if necessary. Or send your vet the pics you posted and ask if he needs to be seen immediately. I thought this TCS Article may have some helpful information for you about what to do if you can't afford a vet. If you scroll down it lists funds and organizations that can help pay for vet bills
No Money For Vet Care? How To Find Help And Save Your Cat's Life - TheCatSite

Good luck! :crossfingers: