Ideas for how to keep my cat entertained in the winter?

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are freaked out by robo toys so they may not be right for all cats. Indy in particular actualy hissed when i tried one with her. Same thing with ripple rugs she went squirrly tailed and airplane mode.

And easter grass is actualy banned from my house along with tinsel i had a cat before who would eat and swallow it. She needed surgery to remove it.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are freaked out by robo toys so they may not be right for all cats. Indy in particular actualy hissed when i tried one with her. Same thing with ripple rugs she went squirrly tailed and airplane mode.

And easter grass is actualy banned from my house along with tinsel i had a cat before who would eat and swallow it. She needed surgery to remove it.
What is Easter grass?
Yeah,my Timmy does not look ready for robo toys- that's just Sami,Bella and Max's thing- Graycie isn't having it either but she'll watch

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Easter grass is that plasticy stuff used in easter baskets usualy cellophane, it looks like tinsel basicaly.
Aha- oh,duh! Lol- I was thinking it was a special grass I never heard of ( cat grass,crab grass etc)
Oh yeah,would not trust that stuff either

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes there is a paper version of "easter grass". Torn up or shredded tissue or craft paper also works.